Monday, February 28, 2011

A steal on a cool vintage playset!

Sometimes, looking around on Ebay late at night really pays off. Just randomly searching the Toys category, I came across a vintage playset that I've been wanting to add to my collection for an amazing price!
The Super Naturals Tomb of Doom playset! With two Super Naturals action figures! And guess how much I paid for this beauty. FIVE DOLLARS! You just cannot beat that!

It's not complete, but it's in great shape. It just needs a little bit of cleaning. But this is such a cool looking set that will make an excellent back drop for my Super Naturals toys. And eventually, I'll have to do a video on these guys.



Have any of you ever got an awesome deal like this on a cool toy or playset? Let's hear it!




1 comment:

joseephus said...

That is an amazing deal you got there Dan. Seeing that really takes me back.