Friday, February 4, 2011

Feel the magic, hear the roar!

I received a pretty amazing box in the mail yesterday. A box I was anxiously anticipating! After ripping open the massive box, and some minor assembly....behold....
The Thundercats Cat's Lair Playset!
This one has been on my "most wanted" list for quite some time, so I am quite happy to finally have this one in my collection! And what great timing, what with all of the recent influx of Thundercats related news from the new toy line approaching! The Thundercats excitement is definitely building!
A very special thanks to my friend speedracer852 on the popculturenetwork.com forums for the hook-up on this one! I guess now I have no excuse not to do an episode of TNTS on the classic Thundercats line, eh?

3 comments:

joseephus said...

I can not wait for the new Thundercat figures. Next to Masters of the Universe, Thundercats are my second favorite franchise from the 80's.

Joseephus

joseephus said...

I love seeing these vintage Thundercat pics. Next to Masters of the Universe, Thundercats are my second favorite cartoon/toy franchise from the 80's. I can not wait for the new Thundercat toys, the ones geared towards the vintage look, not the new look as they do nothing for me. Maybe I will change my mind once the new toon hits.

LEon said...

Wow congrats! This is one classic piece!