Friday, July 6, 2007

Welcome!

Well, it looks like you have stumbled in to my little corner of VGLosers.com, “It Figures!” Hello everyone, I’m Mandalorian30 and I’m here to ramble on and on about all things nerd! You like toys? Yeah, me too! You like video games? Yeah, me too! Movies? Check! Wrestling? Check! I like it all, and I’m going to talk about it all!

For many of us, our life is often times consumed by things that many people would just call “unimportant.” For some of us it’s action figure collecting. For others, it’s that one video game that you just have to beat. Then there are those people who have to make time to do it all! Those are my people!

I will be using this blog to look into the lifestyle of the nerd world! From the good to the bad! From the nostalgic to the new! We’re going to look at anything and everything that interests…well…me! But, if you’re like me, I’m sure you’ll find it interesting as well! And if you don't, then what the heck are you doing reading my blog any way? Get outta here!

So, for those interested, stay tuned! The updates are a-comin’!

No comments: